lawinter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in a "fog" all afternoon after hearing this very sad news. Didn't know Larry, yet I feel a closeness to all of you, in a way that still surprises me at times. I often say to my wife (who asks why I'm looking at the FJR Forum so much) that these are all special people. We all share a very neat passion, that is different from many other riders. So when bad news hits, it hits us all.

We all love riding, and we all know the risks inherant in our passion. I went for a ride after work today, and said a prayer for Larry, and his family. And, also for his fellow rider that day. Can't imagine what is going on in his head. Hope he knows the support he has from his fellow FJR riders.

Peace Larry -- RIP. Jay

May God Bless him, keep him close and grant those he left behind peace and understanding.

God Bless, and enjoy your eternal ride on roads never imagined.

This is sad news. Larry will be missed. When my time is up, I hope I'm also on an FJR and not in a wheelchair or a walker or a bed, or, God forbid, a Hover-Round. Godspeed, Larry.

Rest in peace Larry, my prayers go out for you and your family.

Sad, very sad.

May his family find a measure of peace and comfort as quickly as possible.

It is a measure of a man's life to be remembered fondly, by so many, upon his passing.

So Sorry,

I hate to hear of things like this.

May peace be with you Larry. My heart goes out to your family and friends.

Tim

Oh my Lord... my heart sunk when I read this & I'm crying. To Larry, rest in peace my FJR brother. To his family & friends please accept my most deepest sympathies.

Heidi Young

This is bad, very bad. He may have gone doing what he loved, but his family and friends who loved him are dealing with an incalculable loss, not just financially but spiritually, philosophically and emotionally. lawinter's fate is sealed and end has come. We are all at a loss, but his family is asking, "Why?" A question that cannot and will not ever be answered.

And some wonder why Madmike2 starts every ride with a safety lecture.

I am saddened beyond my ability to express. As with Toecutter, I believe I will add RIP lawinter to my helmet. And if the board will be taking a collection, I'm in.

It is truly a curse, this sport, that it be so enjoyable yet so dangerous. I damn it everytime I think about my next ride.

We can never imagine to impact to his family. They have been handed a life sentence and will never fully recover. I, like many, never met Larry, but know him nonetheless. I am so very sorry for all he touched.

-BD

Echoing everyone, rest in peace Larry. God Bless your family.

Lets be careful out there folks, we don't need any more of this.

--G

Status
Not open for further replies.