lawinter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A hard thing, this.

Tough, tough business.

I shall light a candle for Larry and his family tonight.

condolences to both larry's family, and the fjr rider that witnessed the loss...

dana

Always sad to hear of a fallen motorcyclist. Thoughts and prayers sent towards his family and friends.

AJ

I add my condolences as well to Larry's family and friends. I'll also echo Orangevale's offer to help out monetarily if his family requires.

Maybe let us know through the board admins , if the board admins are alright with that ? :dntknw:

Last edited by a moderator:
Via con Dios, brother. I shall remember you as a friend.

And I've added a small remembrance ribbon to his avatar
Perhaps, in his honor, we could add a "Gone but not forgotten" heading, hopefully to never be used again, but I'm afraid it will.

A bitter pill for those of us left behind... but here's hoping Larry's in a much better place now, watching over the rest of us.

My condolences to his family and friends in this time of sadness.

In the Bible, Ecclesiastes 9:11 says

"I returned to see under the sun that the swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurance befall them all."

Unfortunately these tragic events are not reserved for the wicked, but can happen to any of us.

Our prayers are for Larry and his family in this time of need.

Bob and Hope

Perhaps if someone from the Denver area reads his obit, they can share it with us.

They might also have some memoriam in his obit. so we can share/give a group gift in accordance with the family's wishes...

This is terrible news!!!

I went down yesterday on a low speed low-side and am still thinking about the burden on my family if something would have happened to me.

Larry, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

So sad to read this. I recall Larry as being a friendly guy here and was especially looking forward to meeting him at WFO. We'd both opined about riding routes through the Colorado mountains, and I felt like I knew someone of a similar persuasion in talking about those routes and skiing. In a discussion about skiing, he had suggested I come back to ski Colorado again and that I might stay with him. I was hoping to show him some of our skiing gems during this July's rides.

So sorry for Larry's friends and family, but at least glad for him that he was doing the things he loved before he passed to the next world.

Rest in Peace, Larry. You'll be missed.

I don't know why this kind of news literally makes me sick, but it does.

Our prayers to all the family left behind. Our prayers are with you one and all.

Glenn

What a shame. As others have said, he left this world doing something that he loved. Condolences to his family and friends. :rip:

So sorry to hear about Larry. I live in Denver and didn't pay much attention to the papers over the weekend. When I get home tonight I'll dig them out and see what I can find.

Status
Not open for further replies.