lawinter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be adding the number 374 (his FJRForum member #) to the back of my helmet for our fallen brother before I strap it on again, partly as a memoriam and partly as a reminder of how fragile our lives are each time I put it on.

I went down yesterday on a low speed low-side and am still thinking about the burden on my family if something would have happened to me.
Good to hear you're okay. Now let's get some details (in another thread) so we can all learn to be better and safer riders as a result.

Godspeed.

He went out doing what he loved to do.

I hope to be so fortunate when my time is due.

R.I.P. Larry.

His riding friend and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

We have lost a brother, Ride In Peace Larry. A candle lit and a prayer said for the family.

We also have a member here in deep grief and possibly un-bearable guilt. Strength to you my friend.

Let us know if we can help.

I hate to read or hear this every time it happens.

Condolences to his family and friends.

Sorry to hear of this sad news, God Bless Larry and his family! R.I.P.

God Speed Larry!

May you ride your beloved FJR throughout the heavens for all eternity.

My condolences to Larry's family & friends.

Sorry to hear of Larry's fate. Prayers to the families and friends involved. This really makes us think about our own time and destiny and how vunerable we are. It is good one can go out doing the thing they love. R.I.P. Painman. <><

I only knew Larry from reading his posts, but will miss him nontheless. I liked reading what he had to say. Godspeed Larry.

It really gets my attention when I hear about something like this. I know that it could be me sometime. I think a focus on safety should be in all our minds. Larry will be missed. I wish comfort to his family and all his friends during this very tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.