Leaf Peeping 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Now that EOM is in the bag, I'd like to open the table for the discussion of LP 2015. I think that we need to set a date really soon if we're going to go... The leaves are turning in WV (our normal peep place)... quite a bit. The date that I am voting... October 2, 3 & 4. Anyone is welcome to go but this peep normally takes place in WV... usually around Marlinton but nearby towns would also be considered.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I guess that I looked @ the calendar kinda' funny & I didn't realize. It looks like you are accurate, Joe. I'd like to vote the following weekend... October 9, 10 & 11.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I guess that I looked @ the calendar kinda' funny & I didn't realize. It looks like you are accurate, Joe. I'd like to vote the following weekend... October 9, 10 & 11.
I'll be in the Finger Lakes region of NY from 10/7 through 10/11, that is also the weekend of Andy's (BikerGeek) tech day. I've got October pretty much booked up already. Ya'll have fun.

I'm afraid I'm going to have miss out this year

due to prior commitments.

You all ride safe and have fun.

I'm thinking that if we wait any longer than that, we'd be looking @ bare trees. I guess if nobody is in, we cancel for this year... my favorite ride of the year.

I don't like to ride alone in the mountains. It doesn't mean that I couldn't go. ..but it is likely that I won't go for that reason. I'm in the process of making alternate plans, too. If those come through then leaf peeping from the bike will definitely be out.

I'm thinking that if we wait any longer than that, we'd be looking @ bare trees. I guess if nobody is in, we cancel for this year... my favorite ride of the year.
Definitely one of my favorites too. It is just that I have made plans and even got my brother to take another bike trip. Well the boat is put up for the season by then though.

I am definitely disappointed to be canceling this trip. bummer...

Bob, have fun & tell Steven hello.

Hope you all have a good time and great weather!

Coming back form EOM, this weekend is Mona's birthday so I leave that whole weekend up to her, Following weekend is the Void Rally so that's out for us as well. Enjoy and have a safe one!

Hope you all have a good time and great weather!
Coming back form EOM, this weekend is Mona's birthday so I leave that whole weekend up to her, Following weekend is the Void Rally so that's out for us as well. Enjoy and have a safe one!
Oh oh oh, it's celebration time then buddy!

Since this is Mona's weekend, maybe next wkend she'll wanna come to Denny's Beer Barrel Pub; Sunday 11th? Debbie would love to see you guys again... me too!, me 2!, me tew!, me Tou!

Void Rally weekend.
uhoh.gif

Latest posts