Leather-up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
I have purchased a pair of kevlar racing boots and armored riding jacket from Leatherup.com and was very please with the merch and service. They have just emailed me a sales discount code good through 4/1/06 and it says to share so here you go.

15 % off entire order code: BKR0603

They have a lot of cruiser stuff but some sportbike stuff as well. Hope this helps someone.

leatherup

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Some really good prices there. At first glance I can't really tell how thick this apparel is. If its thick enough to offer protection then this is definitly the place to shop.

Been looking for something for the little lady. So far nothing really fits her. Double D's :p are great until you have put 'em in leather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double D's are great until you have put 'em in leather

[SIZE=8pt]I can't believe nobody has made any rhetorical comments yet! [/SIZE] :dribble:

[SIZE=14pt]Hello!....calling TWN! [/SIZE] :bleh:

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

Wakey, wakey!

the x-element boots I got were almost identical to a pair of Sidis. They are no longer offering the race jacket I picked up. The stuff was good otherwise I would not post.

Those DD's have been encased in leather but I'm not posting pics here! :p

Plus after some rigorous testing I found that said units would not be to well protected as they tend to jut out... The leather just rips right off!

Imagine that? :aaevil: