• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lee Parks Deersport Gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
Just bought these at the Chicago Motorcycle show last month. LOVE the fit and feel, but the gauntlet is more than I need. I've ordered Lee Parks' Deer Tours to replace them. Wore these three times on short rides in cool weather, so some very light marks on the palm, and there was no sweating during use. Size small. I typically wear a medium to large, but the LP folks convinced me, rightly, that small was the right size. Photo of my actual paw shown so you can compare with yours. $135 new, yours for $110 now $100 shipped.

IMG_3779_zpsnlvkkcqx.jpg

IMG_3778_zps93lsin7s.jpg

IMG_38081_zpsfdci4f0f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on my second pair of Deer Tours, and I love them. Also bought at a show here (and they've stopped having them here :( ), and Lee convinced me, too, to go down one from my usual size. Didn't take long for them to fit my hand and I'm very glad I did that. Before that I had a pair of Aerostich deerskin gloves (with the gauntlet but I prefer the shorter ones too). I ordered those from the catalog and bought what I thought I wanted--too big, now that they stretched some.

These are a good buy if they fit you, and you'll love the feel of the deerskin. Plenty of protection, too. I definitely don't worry about the lack of bulky armor. Double thickness where needed is plenty. GLWS.

Latest posts