• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Leftover bolts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck35

Reaction score
I have a set of Canyon cages ordered and will have to remove my Wild Bill Highway peg plates

Does anyone happen to have the bolts leftover from the install?

Thanks,

Chuck

I (virtually) never through any hardware away, but anything over a year old is not sorted in any way

I promise to look through my dozen or so magnetic trays and see what I have and if I can find them

probably be later in the week, but I'll post up...you might have to bite the bullet and just purchase from RonAyers.com

a quick check looks like under $30 total...parts + shipping

Thanks Mike. I'm not above buying new ones. I couldn't find the right side cover on the parts lookup. Left side was listed in crankcase 1.

Where did you find the right side?

I have the two frame bolts from when I added Motovation sliders to my '09 Gen II

Are these the bolts you are looking for ? <makes mystic 'star wars' pass with right hand>

You can get new ones at most ant Ace hardware just take a sample and match it up.

I have the two frame bolts from when I added Motovation sliders to my '09 Gen II
Are these the bolts you are looking for ? <makes mystic 'star wars' pass with right hand>
Thanks Riona, but no. I am looking for the small bolts that fasten the case covers

Thanks Mike. I'm not above buying new ones. I couldn't find the right side cover on the parts lookup. Left side was listed in crankcase 1.Where did you find the right side?
I think both sides are listed under "Crankcase Cover I"

https://www.yamahasportscenter.com/fiche_section_detail.asp
Duhh, I guess I never scrolled far enough to see the right side in the pic.

The illustration sucks, But I have some bolts ordered.

You can get new ones at most ant Ace hardware just take a sample and match it up.
Thanks, I assumed they wouldn't have SS metric cap screws. That is now plan B

Ahh yes but selecting the correct ones is another matter.

In another thread ( https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/141123-wild-bill-highway-peg-mounting-brackets/ )

I was advised of the length, armed with this info I have deduced part of the logic to the numbering system (for bolts anyway)

I need 91314-06020-00 and 91314-06025-00

the 2nd set of numbers denotes size. 06 mm dia and 020 and 025 mm length.

Thanks Girls and Boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't get this sorted to your satisfaction let me know. I did this exact thing last year but would have to dig up the complete parts list.