Light Mode Helmet!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mihalis fjr

Reaction score
I just saw this nice thing for the helmet,looks nice and good..!
smile.png

https://www.lightmodehelmets.com/

How big is the battery pack and switch? Not my style, but I wonder why they only showed the helmet from the left side???

It only works if you have the tinted visor at night apparently.

How big is the battery pack and switch? Not my style, but I wonder why they only showed the helmet from the left side???
Runs on two AA batteries. The eyesore of a switch is on the right side of the helmet, which I think is why they shot it from the left. I would much rather see something that doesn't look so big on the side of my helmet. I'd rather see the batteries mounted around the back of the helmet. I don't see this as something you need access to while you're riding, you're either riding at night or you're not. Adding a photoelectric sensor would also be a cool feature easily done as an alternative.

Black bike, black suit, black helmet, tinted shield. It looks like they are shooting for the "I'm cool!" crowd. I would rather be seen and alive rather than be unseen, cool and possibly dead.

Think I'll wait for the model that flashes the single digit salute from the back of the helmet to the tailgater behind me...

Black bike, black suit, black helmet, tinted shield. It looks like they are shooting for the "I'm cool!" crowd. I would rather be seen and alive rather than be unseen, cool and possibly dead.
Makes me wonder ... black, black, black, tinted visor ... why worry about conspicuity on your helmet? Don't get me wrong, I like it; just seems contradictory on the video riders.

As for "unsightly switch", I already have one on my helmet. It's called a Sena.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's kinda cool. They put the rider all in black, because reflective stuff on the jacket would take away from the Helmet lights.

They did show the right side of the helmet, when the girl turned the lights on. Good idea. I'd like to see smaller batteries, but not bad. Of course they're trying to look cool. Would anyone except Barry buy it if they thought it made them look like a dumbass.

Have you ever seen a car, motorcycle, even a hamburger commercial that wasn't geared to make you want one?

In the video it looks pretty nice,but i don't know how really bright this line is and if these plastic lines could do the helmet more noisy in the wind..

Last edited by a moderator: