• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Loaded 2012 650 V-Strom Adventure For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Joe would be best to wait on purchasing the wee. You buy one of those after you have an FJR in the stable. That Strom sure looks good though. She's a beauty. I keep looking at it and dreaming.

In case anyone here is serious about this bike I live within 20 minutes of his listed location and would be happy to go look at it for them.

Please save me from myself....

Trade-in on KBB is $4230 and retail is $6140... that obviously doesn't count all the farkles and the low miles. So tempting... would make a great TAT or Deadhorse/Dalton Hwy bike.

Joe - if you don't have it by May 12th, I'll spoon some Pilot Powers on the SM and trailer both bikes to Marietta.
and we'll flip a coin for who rides what...
Deal!
...or... I could trailer 2 bikes to your house and you can ride the "Green Machine" and I'll ride "White Lightning" down to SEOR (as long as I can leave the truck & trailer at your place).

Last edited by a moderator: