Long Way Down Movie Premiere in Long Beach, July 31st

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skuehl,

Many thanks for posting this up. I just got back from Long Beach and I really enjoyed the movie. It was great seeing it on a big screen with a large group of motorcycle enthusiasts. I had not heard about this till I saw your post, and I would have certainly missed it if you had not started this thread.

Hope you liked it. I think I saw your blue 05 on my way out.

thanks again,

Doug

I liked it.

A cool mixture of Riding Documentary, National Geographic, BMW Commercial, and UNICEF fundraiser.

Too much of Ewan McGregor's naked arse, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skuehl,
Many thanks for posting this up. I just got back from Long Beach and I really enjoyed the movie. It was great seeing it on a big screen with a large group of motorcycle enthusiasts. I had not heard about this till I saw your post, and I would have certainly missed it if you had not started this thread.

thanks again,

Doug
Yea it was great on the big screen with a room full of motorcyclist. Were you on a silver FJR.

I don't know if everyone will get it, but when I checked to make sure "the Long Way DOWN" would on tonight, I found that the entire "The Long Way AROUND" series is on back to back all afternoon. They are on the 3rd episode of the series now. I am glad I am stuck indoors watching the kids, and folding laundry for a change.

Loved the Way Round. That is the reason I bought a bike that could go long distance. Almost bought a GS. Still want to get one but won't give up the FJR.

Saw the first episode of Way Down Friday and am excited to see the rest.

Skuehl,

thanks again,

Doug
Yea it was great on the big screen with a room full of motorcyclist. Were you on a silver FJR.
i too thank you for posting this. my wife and i had a great time. we were on the silver FJR with a black textile bag on the rear rack. my wife wears a pink helmet that you can't miss!

we even won raffle prizes! i won a $20 gift card in the theater, and my wife won one the next day (she put her ticket in the tumbler with her phone number).

a good time and a good cause.

Last edited by a moderator: