Looking for a witness in Council Bluffs, IA area

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Topspeed

Reaction score
I've been planning for a while to do an SS 1k, and BB this summer. As the topic title says, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to be a witness for the end of my SS. I'm looking at arriving in Council bluffs on the evening of July 23.

I know, I know, this could be difficult due to WFO, but I was planning this before I ever found out about WFO and its too late to change my plans now. :(

I've done this ride a couple of times in the past before I ever heard about the IBA and so don't expect there to be any major obstacles in achieving this. Especially, since the previous bikes this was done on were not quite as conducive to LD riding (Nighthawk 750, and Shadow 1100).

Topspeed:

I don't know if I qualify but I live in the Omaha area, just across the Missouri river from Council Bluffs. What do I need to do for you?

Dave

Ah....a blessing would hit the spot after a long ride, wouldn't it?

Thanks Ignacio, I didn't realize there was a witness list. Dhalen, I'll PM you after I've had a chance to look at the list Ignacio linked.

LOL feejer! Not a bad idea especially in conjunction with odot's reply. I'll have to think about that ;-)