Looking for an old friend.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrob1300

Frost-back1 IBA 34867 / Brown Sider 002/ Dark Side
Reaction score
Back in 08 when I was new to the long distance thing I met a fella from Daytona. Brad was a fireman in Daytona. His forum name was Pickax. His avatar was a fighter jet. I talked to him a few times after that but eventually lost touch. Do any of you Florida boys n girls remember Brad. I'm pretty sure I remember how to get to his house in Daytona but, I'd like to be sure he's open to company.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rob

Brad on the left. My side kick Brian, then Handgun Larry from NC. Then your royal highness ME!!

I've been here for a while but, I can't say that I recognize the name. Sorry! I've done many searches for old friends and have been unsuccessful. Good Luck. :)

You know Brad's last name? Even if you don't, a phone call to the Daytona FD may get you some info. If you do know his last name, finding him would be a breeze.

That's part of the problem AJ, I cant remember his last name. Also I believe he retired from the Fire hall.

We went to an impromptu FJR meeting at a restaurant called Down the Hatch.

No luck yet Don. But I'm heading to Florida in April and I think I remember how to get to his house. I'll just wander on by.

If you know the way there, can you find it on Google Maps? If you can, you can call the County Assessors office and they can tell you who owns the property. Hell, a Zabasearch, Spokeo, or Intellieus search will probably do the same thing.

Thanks AJ. One of my problems is I cant remember his last name. But I do believe if I'm in Daytona I can find my way.

It will be part of my adventure.