Made it back from Hollywood to Clovis in two hours

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Yep, all 223 miles of it. Left Hollywood at midnight today, got home at 1:56am. Now THAT'S the proper way to utilize a "Fall back" clock adjustment. :yahoo:

The thing nobody seemed to understand is why I would go all the way to Hollywood just to see a concert and then back home afterward. It's only a tank of gas each way. Hell, for me, that was the fun part, not to mention the bonus of seeing Rob Zombie perform on Halloween in Hollywood and some of the over-the-top costumes that were worn to the show, or should I more accurately say not-enough-on-the-bottom? :dribble: Sorry, I should have taken a picture of "The Angel with Black Wings", but a photograph probably wouldn't have done her justice. You had to be there....

Now that had to be some show. Reminiscent of the days when I used to catch Alice Cooper at his yearly halloween show in the motorcity.. Gooood Times.

Don't you have a cell phone with a camera Bob? I mean damn get us all worked up and nothing to show for it. Eve... Bob needs a point-and-shoot for christmas.

Rob played all the hits I could remember, with plenty of enthusiasm and energy. The bill was shared with The Necromantix (kinda hard swing jazz) and Capt. Clegg and The Night Creatures (pretty much Rockabilly). All the music was good, but some of the scenery was a welcomed distraction.

So, is it FJR-normal to do a 450-mile commute for an event one wants to attend?

I've pretty much committed to ride to wherever in North America that Rammstein may choose to play. They have to tour here. The name of their newest album translates to "There is love for everyone" or so I'm told. :punk:

I do have a phone with a camera, but I didn't have enough blood flowing to my brain at the time to operate it....

Now that had to be some show. Reminiscent of the days when I used to catch Alice Cooper at his yearly halloween show in the motorcity.. Gooood Times.
Eve and I saw him last Tuesday night. He played 25 songs!

Last edited by a moderator: