Meet for breakfast at Marcus Dairy 7/6?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctfjr

Reaction score
If the weather is ok, anyone up for meeting at the Dairy & then doing a short ride up 7 then to Litchfield area? I usually can get to the Dairy by 8:30. I can only commit to a ride for the AM, have to be back in Cheshire by 1 PM or so but would be happy to ride along as far as I can. . .

If the weather is ok, anyone up for meeting at the Dairy & then doing a short ride up 7 then to Litchfield area? I usually can get to the Dairy by 8:30. I can only commit to a ride for the AM, have to be back in Cheshire by 1 PM or so but would be happy to ride along as far as I can. . .
Works for me! I won't have to be back so if anyone comes along, we can continue to ride - I know I will. :)

How will we recognize each other? White carnations in our helmets? :)

Works for me! I won't have to be back so if anyone comes along, we can continue to ride - I know I will. :)

Well just bring that Canon & goofey smile - I'm the old fat guy with grey hair (hmm that's 1/2 the people that show up at Marcus. . .)

I might be up for this. I read somewhere that they sold the property.

I might be up for this. I read somewhere that they sold the property.
Yes, it appears this is the last year for the Dairy. A waitress there told me in October it was closing (they are building a new strip mall)

I'm heading out in a few minutes, anyone else?

I'll be the guy on the FJR.

Well just bring that Canon & goofey smile - I'm the old fat guy with grey hair (hmm that's 1/2 the people that show up at Marcus. . .)
Didn't make it and couldn't tell you I wasn't going to make it - Net connection was down all Saturday evening. :(

I told the wife about the ride and, typically, she said, "You can go out and have fun with your new friends as soon as your List is done..."

I hate Honey-Do Lists. :(

Didn't make it and couldn't tell you I wasn't going to make it - Net connection was down all Saturday evening. :(

I told the wife about the ride and, typically, she said, "You can go out and have fun with your new friends as soon as your List is done..."

I hate Honey-Do Lists. :(
That's why I had to be home in early PM. . . the compromises we make!

Bill (Curious in CT) & I met up & had breakfast together - there were a few other FJR's there but we didn't meet the riders. . . after the obligatory viewing of the masses we had a spirited, but short, ride into Litchfield County. Good company!

I can believe he admitted it but Bill claims he had never been to the Dairy before - watsup wid dat???

The man hisself:

bill.jpg