• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mega goodies for Gen I Feej

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like to have the seats, if still available. I'm about 160mi from you.

Got one person who replied ahead of you, but his stocker is damaged and I've not heard any more back from him yet. I'll press him for a definitive answer and let you know today. We'd pretty much have to do the swap before lunchtime Tuesday, which is when the insurance adjuster is coming back out to settle. Bike is on US 35 right between Beavercreek and Xenia. Would that be do-able for you? My Garmin software shows two Bridgeports in Ohio, one is 60 miles away, the other almost 200 miles away. If you're in the one by the WV border, that's the one that's closer to 200. I would really be happy to have a taker on these seats, as it will kill me to see them go to the boneyard. Any chance you'd be interested in the matching Garauld backrest, or does your top case stay on all the time?? I'd knock a few bucks off if you took both.

I really gotta get some pics up here. :(

Ok, I've already let this thread start to get into a bit of a jumble, so I'm going to start adding everything back to the first post as I come across more stuff that needs to go, and will keep status updated there. I'll also add a post to indicate what's been added or sold, but at least the first post can become the first point of reference.

Bump for top case, backrest, and custom billet license plate frame added to first post.

PCIII, shock, and seats are tentatively sold pending payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, to all who've already claimed and/or paid for stuff, bear with me. I spent my whole lunch hour today packing parts, so didn't make it to the post office, but will do so tomorrow on my lunch.

Everything is tentatively sold/spoken for except the Heli pull-back risers and the Laminar lip. I can't believe how fast all that stuff went. I could barely keep up! Thanks in advance to all for your patience, and thanks to all who helped me find new homes for my old stuff.

The insurance adjuster came today and brought a check and took my title. I suspect they'll be picking up the remains soon. I'll try to find out where the bike is going, as there's still alot of really good stuff there for anybody who's looking...like chrome plated wheels with brand new Avon Storm's on them, forks with Race-Tech and Traxxion Dynamics internals, Spiegler brake lines, and a motor that purrs like a kitten.

D Dave

bump.gif

Laminar Lip and Heli pullback risers still available. Make offer.

Everything else is sold.

Tanks,

D Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy all. been awhile. I was just doing a little cleaning and came across the Heli 1" pullback risers that never sold, They're in excellent condition and come with the bolts and little chrome caps for the bolts. I'll take $45 shipped anywhere in the con US.

I also have one of those massive dealer posters of an '05 ABS. It's 6'w x 4'h and in beautiful condition with no tears. Has 6 brass eyes in it for mounting. I'll take $25 shipped in the con US.

And I realize these probably aren't worth much, but I have a set of stock dogbones, straight and in average cosmetic condition. I'll take $10 shipped in the con US.

EM or PM if interested.

D Dave