• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Michelin Pilot Road 2 rear for $96

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might save the shipping charge by going to Motosport directly.

I'm ordering a PR2 rear and a T30-GT front for under $200 delivered (they advertise free shipping for orders over $49.

I'm going broke saving money!

Thanks for posting!

I went directly to the link and saw there was only 4 left. I purchased 2 tires and had free shipping (No hurry) $177 for 2 PR2s, I am set for next year!

By the time I called Jim (fljab) they were out. I should have gotten all 4…
fool.gif

Just checked back on the link, and they have them back up again (4 left LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting!I went directly to the link and saw there was only 4 left. I purchased 2 tires and had free shipping (No hurry) $177 for 2 PR2s, I am set for next year!

fool.gif

You're welcome. I just paid for a set of PR2 from rocky mountain for $246 2 weeks ago!

Thanks for posting!I went directly to the link and saw there was only 4 left. I purchased 2 tires and had free shipping (No hurry) $177 for 2 PR2s, I am set for next year!

fool.gif

Just checked...gone again. Damn you Tony
wink.png

Actually I have a almost new set on the Katoom so I'll just have to watch for the next killer deal.

Keep bird dogging peeps, we love the good deals.

I just received an email from amazon saying that my order of the tire was canceled because it was out of stock.

When I ordered it yesterday, it said there was 5 available and my order was accepted. My card was charged yesterday.

I wonder if those of you ordered directly from their web site got your tire shipped?

$96.00 is missing from my debit account and amazon sent an email saying my order is confirmed with MotoSport but hasn't shipped yet. Tire estimated delivery date is January 6th - 14th.

I made two separate orders from motosport and got two emails saying the order was cancelled because the tire is discontinued.