MotoGP - RedBull on ABC network

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgfella

Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that we might have an alternative to SpeedTV this time around. I'm going to tape both just because.

As bad as it is, I'm used to SpeedTV these days for the race broadcasts.

Just letting everyone know that we might have an alternative to SpeedTV this time around. I'm going to tape both just because.
That should be interesting. I wonder if they'll have to use the Nascar broadcasters. I can hear it now... "lookie there, they all fallin' over in the 1st turn... wait, they're standin' 'em back up!... and, HOLY SHIT them sumbitches is turnin' RIGHT!" :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:

That should be interesting. I wonder if they'll have to use the Nascar broadcasters. I can hear it now... "lookie there, they all fallin' over in the 1st turn... wait, they're standin' 'em back up!... and, HOLY SHIT them sumbitches is turnin' RIGHT!" :clapping:

"Boogidy Boogidy Boogidy, let's go racin' boyz!"

Since there was a truck parked behind us at the GP marked "HD TV", I'm hoping this is what we have in store for us at ABC.

Very curious to see who they use as the announcers. If they just use the DORNA feeds and commentary from Ralph Shaheen and Fast Freddie, it will be very disappointing.

Would be great to see it in Hi Def, though. If they use their own footage rather than Dorna footage, I don't see how they could use the commentary that we had on Speed since the things Ralph and Freddie were talking about was what Dorna put on the screen in front of them.

As it is that the hour on ABC was bought by Dorna, I'd imagine what we'll see will be the world feed. Probably with the SPEED crew.

I wouldn’t mind being pleasantly surprised.