• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Muffler Tailcones

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Sorry, I have no plans for making them, at least in the near future.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT, truly is a shame...I saw a set on a bike and think they look awesome, really made the exhaust look finished. oh well, my loss. Now i'm on a mission to find/make some.

How were yours attached? Self tapping screws? Did you have to drill out the exhaust to mount? Thanks for the info...

I'm thinking Gary is talking about the Gen3 Tips in his above statement?

I ordered and received a set of satin black tips this past winter, awesome (jus like everyone's response!). And ironically just today I ordered a set of highway mounts & pegs (Gary is powder coating both to engine gray for exact match). :)

Looking forward to the highway mounts & pegs, being 6-4 it's nice to stretch out the ole Abdule-Jabbars once in-awhile. If I scrape (twisties) in the fold-up mode, they may have to go up for sale. I'm hoping with my rear "fat-sider" (190/55) I get the additional clearance I need (over the stock 180/55). Little goes a long way, and since going fat-siding a year ago, I haven't even thrown my big feet off once (yet). TWT I guess.

Gen1 and Gen2 are the same. I'm not making them anymore due to few sporadic orders and I'm too busy making stiffy kits to keep the pillions smilin'....
rolleyes.gif
If you ever get bored and/or want to try something else for a change keep me in mind.
smile.png
smile.png

Bump! I'd be interested in a set for a Gen3 as well....in case you get enough interest to start making 'em again.

I looked into making Gen3 TCs, but the muffler design makes it a bit more problematic. I'm busy enough so someone else may want to try making them.

smile.png
Happy Thanksgiving all...

Latest posts