• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Multiple bikes fore sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
My 2006 FJR 1300 AE with 64500 miles is IBR 2017 11 day rally. I rode it in the 2009 IBR Rally.The equipment installed is as follows:

4.8 gallon Dean Tanji fuel cell #6 with gravity fuel flow,

Cruise Control

N-line dash shelf

Two Baja design flood lamps

Black smooth Russell Day Long saddle

Has always been serviced by Yamaha of Cucamonga, Rancho Cucamonga CA (yocracing.com)

Auto com integrated equipment

Bike never dropped.

Other bikes available for sale are:

2005 Yamaha R 1 set up for track racing, never dropped (mileage around 10000 miles)

2009 Suzuki 2009 DL 650 with a 4 gallon fuel cell to have 10.4 gallons

1991 Honda ST 1100 with 70000 and Russell Day long saddle

1996 Yamaha Royal Star has 45000 miles, bike is loaded with genuine Yamaha saddle bags an 4 various Yamaha saddles.

If interested in any bikes, please contact me by email [email protected]

Best offers of any bikes will be considered/

Who ever buy's any of these bikes, will be getting a Top Quality Machine
025_zpsefspgged.jpg

027_zpsby6e0btf.jpg

Good Luck with the sale Dave.

Hope everything is well, My Friend...

I don't know bout the R1, you know how those Young Hooligans thrash those bikes.
not_i.gif

(Any of You Newbies want to TRY and keep up with TurboDave on a track..... Good Fucking Luck...)

And if you have any doubts try doing Mexico to Canada in 19 hours.............I was the witness for that event.

Thank You Dave for the privilege.

I don't know bout the R1, you know how those Young Hooligans thrash those bikes.
not_i.gif

(Any of You Newbies want to TRY and keep up with TurboDave on a track..... Good Fucking Luck...)

And if you have any doubts try doing Mexico to Canada in 19 hours.............I was the witness for that event.

Thank You Dave for the privilege.
Thanks Don for the compliments