My Bikeless biker pose...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Moral here: STAY OFF THE FECKING PHONE WHILE IN THE CAGE, WATCH OUT FOR COPPERS THEY ARE WATCHING FOR YOU."

DMR,

Is this the reason you don't have an FJR now?

"Moral here: STAY OFF THE FECKING PHONE WHILE IN THE CAGE, WATCH OUT FOR COPPERS THEY ARE WATCHING FOR YOU."

DMR,

Negative., We are going to be Grandparents, Wifey took time off work to be with Daughter and new baby in Chicago, We moved into an Apt here in Whittier and the FJR was prone to anyone doing stuff to it, In fact, Somebody broke into my truck the first night we were here. didnt touch the bike which was parked right in front of the truck. The truck was fixable. I would be pissed if anyone messed with the bike. So really 2 reasons the FJR went to a good home up in Stockton. I am still hanging/lurking here until re-biked. I will probably try to rent a small warehouse/office with a rear rollup door nearby so I could do real estate in the office part and have toys in the back like the FJR, Maybe another Vespa and Hopefully some more stuff, About 600 sq ft would do it. Now all I gotta do is get the damn Real Estate business to do better. I dont want to park my FJR in the lame ass Tuck Under parking lot at my Apts.

DMR,

Totally understand...sorry you had to make these tough but temporary decisions.

May the Force be with You! and look forward to see you in the better pose.

DMR,

Negative., We are going to be Grandparents, Wifey took time off work to be with Daughter and new baby in Chicago, We moved into an Apt here in Whittier and the FJR was prone to anyone doing stuff to it, In fact, Somebody broke into my truck the first night we were here. didnt touch the bike which was parked right in front of the truck. The truck was fixable. I would be pissed if anyone messed with the bike. So really 2 reasons the FJR went to a good home up in Stockton. I am still hanging/lurking here until re-biked. I will probably try to rent a small warehouse/office with a rear rollup door nearby so I could do real estate in the office part and have toys in the back like the FJR, Maybe another Vespa and Hopefully some more stuff, About 600 sq ft would do it. Now all I gotta do is get the damn Real Estate business to do better. I dont want to park my FJR in the lame ass Tuck Under parking lot at my Apts.
Welcome to Chicago. Check underneath your truck. Your spare is probobly missing in action as well.