My FJR Shopping

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Ulster County NY, near Woodstock. I pay under $400 for full coverage. I don't have my insurance card with me right now and I don't remember the name of the company. I'll post it later. I use Progressive for my cars because they gave me the best price for the coverage I want, but not for my bikes.
OK, I have my insurance card with me this morning. I have 'American Modern Home Insurance Co.' I pay about $400 for 2 bikes, the '05 FJR with full coverage and a '83 Midnight Maxim with just liability. The Maxim was about $75 by itself before I bought the FJR.

I have never had to make a claim or contact them in any way other than to set up the policy so I don't know how good they are for that stuff.

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]
I'm in the Albany, NY area.

I have State Farm and I pay around $325 a year (but I do have my cars and home insured with State Farm). I've heard GMAC through RIDER magazine is good plus Foremost through AARP (if your an ole fart like me) is good as well. And if your ever in Vermont (I live in the Rutland area) I'd be glad to go riding with ya. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
JJP XX,

I got a friend on Long Island with an '05 non-ABS with ~3K miles. He does not have the YES, but has 1 more month to buy it. He is selling his FJR. If you are interested, email me and I'll get a price. The bike is perfect, no marks, has risers added.

dgfella

Last edited by a moderator: