My summer plans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
I just set my Visa ablaze this evening. I booked rooms and race ticket packages for the World Superbike weekend in Tooele Utah (near Salt Lake City) and for MotoGP at Laguna Seca. Phuck yeah!!!

Is it time yet?

What about now?

How 'bout now?

Is it time...

:yahoo:

Time yet? Well MotoGP at Qatar is just over a week away. Can't wait to see how Spies does against Stoner/Rossi/Lorenzo.

I went to WSBK at Miller last year, thought it was a good track for spectators. Thinking about Laguna Seca this year. Yeah, can't wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had enough vacation time to go to either too!

Enjoy the trips!

Can't wait for motoGP to start either.

I've been to Laguna every year, but one since they brought back MotoGP. Last year wasn't so bad, but the year before it was 100+ degrees and water vendors were ordered to give away water! Great racing, great track and great scenery! Wouldn't miss it!

What about AMA Superbike in May at Sears Point ? So far their racing this year has bee damn good and I thought I'd never say that.

Agreed...

Also, this will be the site of the first round of the TTXGP (electric bikes) in the US, which I want very much to see. there will also be flat track and super moto. should be a fun weekend!

I live in Oregon, so riding to the track is a big part of the fun. Of course, I'll have to do it again in July to get to Laguna Seca for the GP.

woohoo, we're going to Miller (WSBK) too, riding out Saturday, and heading home Tuesday :) Staying in Downtown Salt Lake City