My wife and my girl friend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a while they just know. 92 I killed bambi up in BC, brought Connie home in friends p/u, 2weeks later had replacement Connie while I took 2 yrs to rebuild other Connie. Wife never said a word, she knew. In 86 wing totaled at intersection on way to work, boss called wife to ask if I was coming in that day, really got her attention. Totaled wing-frame tweaked, 2 weeks later had 83 interstate, she knew, however she did state at that time there would be no more two-up until the kids were out of high school. Now we go to Yellowstone every summer and I tow a wing in a trailer just to ride her around the park for a few days, she knows.

My wife is warm and loving and we spoon every night in our cozy bed. On the other hand, my girlfriend is an ice cold bitch who sleeps alone under a thin sheet out in the garage. Without any spark, she can't even turn over on her own. All her joints and moving parts are stiff. By now she's probably got flat feet and a fine film of scum and grime covering her skin. But she's not forgotten, and somehow undergoes a transformation in the spring. That's when we rekindle our relationship. She gets a good soapy, hot bath and I give her fresh lubricants (ah, yes!). I turn her on with a jolt of juice and she awakens and turns over sweetly. Eventually she and I build a searing hot fire down in her heart and internals. She's ready for me to put her between my legs and grab her handles and work her controls which tend to send tingles into my extremities. We become one as my brain and her body meld to embark on mutually satisfying journeys that may be exotic, if not erotic. Best yet, her younger siblings, adventurous and sporty, are jealous and await some of the action. Too bad about that exhaust, though. And man does she go through the rubber. I love her anyway.
Winters are pretty long it Montana aint they ,,,,,,,, :)

Scoop

How to convence my wife that the only girl friend I have is about 600lb's and blue ?
She swares I must have a girl friend. Why else would a married man just suit up for no good resone and go for a ride at 1:am.?

Why else would he take the long way home from work,or go for three or four hour rides on a Saturday after noon?

Why else would he spend so much time on the forums. Or spend hours plotting his course for an up comeing ride?

Ok,ok,I get it, time to do a little home work.

Damn,I wish she would ride!
I am so GDFL! I married a woman that already had her own motorcycle and had ridden to Sturgis twice. Two years ago she rode by herself from Portland Oregon to Portland Maine and back on her summer vacation, just for the helluvit. ( I could not go because of my vacation schedule). (Did not really want to go anyway, as it was all slab riding.) She gets it. No question asked if I spend more than I should on farkles and clothing. She gets it. But she doesn't quite get why I let my Harley Road King languish in the garage, preferring to lavish all my (motorcycle) attention on the FJR. She calls it the "Widowmaker". I think she has recently taken out a rather large life insurance policy on me. And oh yeah, she is a registered nurse, so she can take good care of me at the scene of the accident, or tend to my road rash later at home. :blink:

My wife is warm and loving and we spoon every night in our cozy bed. On the other hand, my girlfriend is an ice cold bitch who sleeps alone under a thin sheet out in the garage. Without any spark, she can't even turn over on her own. All her joints and moving parts are stiff. By now she's probably got flat feet and a fine film of scum and grime covering her skin. But she's not forgotten, and somehow undergoes a transformation in the spring. That's when we rekindle our relationship. She gets a good soapy, hot bath and I give her fresh lubricants (ah, yes!). I turn her on with a jolt of juice and she awakens and turns over sweetly. Eventually she and I build a searing hot fire down in her heart and internals. She's ready for me to put her between my legs and grab her handles and work her controls which tend to send tingles into my extremities. We become one as my brain and her body meld to embark on mutually satisfying journeys that may be exotic, if not erotic. Best yet, her younger siblings, adventurous and sporty, are jealous and await some of the action. Too bad about that exhaust, though. And man does she go through the rubber. I love her anyway.
Damn. That reminds me. I need to break out the hand lotion and my back copies of Rider magazine. Thanks.

I think she has recently taken out a rather large life insurance policy on me. And oh yeah, she is a registered nurse, so she can take good care of me at the scene of the accident, or tend to my road rash later at home. :blink:

BTDT! I'm a Registered Nurse too. Spent five weeks at DH's bedside in the hospital, then did his rehab at home so that he didn't have to go to a 'Skilled' nursing facility. He rewarded me a few months later with a gift wrapped Ninja 650R.

Winters are pretty long it Montana aint they ,,,,,,,, :)

Scoop
Yes. yes they are. We Monta-a-a-a-a-anans can relate to folks like Bust, who have a certain affinity for sheep, though we don't bother with razors. That's why we wear the tall cowboy boots: gives you a place to stick the sheep's hind legs so they can't run when... Oh, never mind.

Right now, 22 degrees and snow.

...I think she has recently taken out a rather large life insurance policy on me. And oh yeah, she is a registered nurse, so she can take good care of me at the scene of the accident, or tend to my road rash later at home. :blink:
... or slip you something not so conducive to good health. My other half's a nurse too and keeps reminding me that I'm worth less alive.

Hmmmm :blink:

Wishen my wife could still go for something less than a ride around the block! Back in the day we did a bit of riding, after makin me a 12lb son and a back fusion it just can't happen.

That all happend 26 years ago or so, ridden is hard to give up!

Those of you that have a little lady that wants to go, good for you.

Those who have one that won't go, chin up and leave them home...........

Those that can't go with you, divide your time, but don't give up. I took a break didn't like my self much............

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause his girlfriend is the wind, the sun, the ride, and the road. Kinda hard to beat (or explain). :)
that's easy...my bike like my doggies can't talk... :blink:
Thass not true.........I remember about 7-8 months ago your bike spoke to you in a low, gravelly tone, much like a woman bitching, or a coffee can full of loose nuts and bolts (hard to tell the difference).

Only it was with a Japanese accent, not an Italian one. I know....mine did the same thing to me. :(

edit: OBTW, gheyest thread EVAH! "My Wife...My Bike...My Girlfriend..."

Whadda buncha pansies!

Admit it, all your wives are beotches and if they didn't have a giney, you'd send them packin', then follow 'em on your bike to make sure they left!

[SIZE=8pt](flameproof underwear installed)[/SIZE]

Cause his girlfriend is the wind, the sun, the ride, and the road. Kinda hard to beat (or explain). :)
Thass not true.........I remember about 7-8 months ago your bike spoke to you in a low, gravelly tone, much like a woman bitching, or a coffee can full of loose nuts and bolts (hard to tell the difference).

Only it was with a Japanese accent, not an Italian one. I know....mine did the same thing to me. :(

Whadda buncha pansies!

Admit it, all your wives are beotches and if they didn't have a giney, you'd send them packin', then follow 'em on your bike to make sure they left!

no way Jose

I like my teeth in my mouth, my bones in a straight line

and I want to keep both halves of my stuff... :unsure:

Whadda buncha pansies!

no way Jose

I like my teeth in my mouth, my bones in a straight line

and I want to keep both halves of my stuff... :unsure:

nealbelindabybleak-a31e4cea-b9bb-4d8d-b861-03447fa6bcd9.jpg

(borrowed from the Bustanut Joker Family Album)

Before we met, my wife had never ridden on a motorcycle. Last year, we took a trip to SFO followed by a several-day ride along Route 66 to Chicago, and we took a ride to Long Island and Maine and all points in between, and then there was EOM followed by a trip to visit friends in Charlotte.
Yeah, she 'gets' it and enjoys it. Plus, when she rides with me, I can focus on driving and she snaps tons of pictures. We make a good team and I enjoy riding with her.

She took the Riders Edge class. Let's just say it didn't work out for her, which is fine.

And hey Checks - who the hell is Roger Dangerfield, anyway? :blink: :dribble:
My first date with my wife was to the motorcycle show. I had a race bike on display in the road racing club booth. I raced the frist three years we were toether. She loves to ride pillion. I give her the camera to let her snap away. Let's me concentrate on the road and the curves. I relive the scenery through her pictures.

Best of both worlds. We have done many 500+ mile 14 hour days of tight twisty back roads together. :yahoo: I even got her to start riding in the dirt with me and the daughters. Those tend to be shorter and slower, but that's fine. She loves to do it.

Really makes for some good quality time together. I got a keeper for sure! :clapping: :yahoo: :p B)
Yep, bud, you have a keeper. :clapping: