NAFO News for 2014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday, I'll be riding 800 miles to get to La Crosse.
Betcha (jus had to use that word) a bratt n a beer will taste good by then!

I'm splitting up my 1200mi ride-in with 2 days. So 600/day w some slab here n there will still make me (and Wine Guy) mighty thirsty!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm splitting up my 1200mi ride-in with 2 days. So 600/day w some slab here n there will still make me (and Wine Guy) mighty thirsty!
My 800 mile ride will unfortunately be mostly slab. Taking the long way around, to avoid the Chicago traffic.

Not registered yet (waiting for a few things to fall into place), but it's almost certain I'll be there....and then EOM the next week. Looking forward to it! :D

My 800 mile ride will unfortunately be mostly slab. Taking the long way around, to avoid the Chicago traffic.
Taking the long way is the good way :good: Seems a bunch will be doing that I'll have to post up some UP highlights for people.

Show up thirsty, we got ya covered :drinks:

i-4pmtfct-M.jpg

I'll be taking a southern route, instead of going up and over. I'm sure to be thirsty when I get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taking the long way is the good way
good.gif
Seems a bunch will be doing that I'll have to post up some UP highlights for people.

Show up thirsty, we got ya covered
drinks.gif

i-4pmtfct-M.jpg
That 6-pak will take care of us, at least for one day.

Taking the long way is the good way :good: Seems a bunch will be doing that I'll have to post up some UP highlights for people.

Show up thirsty, we got ya covered :drinks:

[img=[URL="https://rickcorwine.smugmug.com/photos/i-4pmtfct/0/M/i-4pmtfct-M.jpg%5D"]https://rickcorwine.smugmug.com/photos/i-4pmtfct/0/M/i-4pmtfct-M.jpg][/URL]
That 6-pak will take care of us, at least for one day.

Looks like your covered ...slightly more than a six pack. Should be a great time for you and some amazing roads. Last year was my first year there's and some real commeradery there.

I wish I could do both NAFO and EOM but with limited time off I had to choose one. EOM won only because I have been to CFO in 09 and never to EOM.

However I can attest to the good times in LaCrosse both riding and hanging with great peeps in the mid west plus the swag is awesome!

If you are on the fence - just go . Rick and the crew will make sure you will have fun and those alphabet roads around LaCrosse are a blast.

EOM won only because I have been to CFO in 09 and never to EOM. However I can attest to the good times in LaCrosse both riding and hanging with great peeps.... Rick and the crew will make sure you will have fun and those alphabet roads around LaCrosse are a blast.
We even let you ride with the elite crew, that knew all the good spots...Bummer you won't make it Bug :-(

We were just discussing this yesterday about making sure the bags are empty so we can fit more wine this time :)