NAFO2010 Announcement of area & hotel

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Before I make the official announcement of NAFO2010 area & host hotel, I’d like to make everyone aware that the

[SIZE=24pt]WEBSITE IS NOT OPEN FOR REGISTRATION YET. THE HOST HOTEL IS NOT READY TO ACCEPT RESERVATIONS, EITHER. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS YET.[/SIZE]

Negotiations are made & a contract has been signed. Please be patient on the remainder of tasks to be performed by the NAFO committee.

Ya’ll will know when official website is open & running. I promise.

It will be required that you are registered “before” receiving the discount code for the hotel’s special rate for our group.

& without further adieu:

The NAFO2010 committee would like to cordially invite you to come & play with us in the Great Smoky Mountains September 23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th, 2010. NAFO2010 will be held in Knoxville, TN at The Knoxville Marriott. Clicketh Hereth For Hotel Website

Knoxville is positioned in the middle of some of the finest & twistiest riding in the United States.

Come ride Tail of the Dragon, Cherohala Skyway, The Devil’s Triangle, Hellbender… or another favorite & absolutely not to be missed… The Blue Ridge Parkway... just to name a few of the named rides. This area is chock full of good riding. There is even a small boatload of waterfalls for the sightseers amongst us.

Looking forward to seeing ya’ soon,

Heidi

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy....

Looking forward to it!

Thanks again to the organizers for herding all the cats and getting this organized!

:yahoo:

I say for all the trouble she stirred up, Iris must ride one full day on the BRP at posted speed. :)
That would not be possible, and I don't think Jim could either. I think they would both perish from boredom after an hour or two. :unsure:

Great news about NAFO. :clapping: I'll be there.

Outstanding!!! Excellent area to ride. Need another dragon sticker for the bike. Looking forward to participating in a gaggle of Feejers flying in F formation. :clapping:

Don't forget Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for the list of places to visit while in the area for folks who'll be able to stick around and ride the area after or before EOM. The Great Smoky mountains are an awesome area to see!

Thanks Heidi and everyone else responsible for getting this thing together!

Yay-y-y Heidi!! Good for you and Violione & Intech and the rest of the planners. Hope to make it this year. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator: