Name That Place Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought this would go lickity split.

There's been submissions in this thread from all around this place. Surely we're not the only nerds that have stopped in here to study what happened here. 

HInt, not The Alamo.

It has an eastern Colorado or Nebraska vibe to me. I can't remember seeing it.
Nope, I am wrong above about the state. I did a little research and found it. I have been to that state but not the part where this is. I would like to see it though. I'm sure someone will recognize it, but I'll guess in a few days if no bites.

Ah, that did it.  I thought I've seen that but could've been in a picture or something.  I was fortunate enough to join in on a detour to the Little Bighorn Battlefield coming back from Big John's Red Lodge gathering.  We spent several hours there and I still remember it vividly.  Very glad we took the time to do that.

If I'm correct I'll need to pass on the next due to travel.

Edit:  So much for internet on the road lol.  Typed that response and after hitting Post the other responses showed.  Sorry Art.  And Happy Easter all.

Little Big Horn National Monument it is gents. Unplanned, we stopped in there between Yellowstone and Rushmore. Time well spent!

35704487062_d3b3d3b149_b.jpg

35485786120_3fc849e88e_b.jpg

35873600455_6712a0bcd1_b.jpg

The cemetery there is a national cemetery that that rests finally vets from all conflicts up to the Vietnam

35485780980_e17fd3d3a7_b.jpg

Take us someplace Art!

Pants checking in to this thread.  I've been out for a week touring with some buddies in Arkansas.  I see you peeps have been carrying on nicely.

Looking forward to learning more!!!

Little Big Horn National Monument it is gents. Unplanned, we stopped in there between Yellowstone and Rushmore. Time well spent!

The cemetery there is a national cemetery that that rests finally vets from all conflicts up to the Vietnam

Take us someplace Art!
I'm currently on the road and not able to access pic files. Someone else pls. post. Tks.   :bike:

I'm withdrawing the previous. When I looked at it on my phone I realized there wasn't enough distinction to make a game of it. 

I'm about out of pix. The first person to guess what country this is from gets to carry on

50637797192_8c4c3af47b_o.png

Here's the next place:

Remember that there is no pressure to post a pic, so guess away. I've got at least 50 more before I even have to go back through my library. If the frequent guessers all run low on pictures, we might eventually tweak the rules to where those who have lots of pics (like hppants) rotate to give some more variety. But it's still working this way for now...