New 2017 FJR Announced, Raven it is!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of glad they haven't done a Yellow, White, and Black Kenny Roberts paint scheme yet. My budget will be shot to hell when they do.

Black and white are generally considered colors.

However, technically speaking:

In art, white is the absence of all color and black is the presence of all color. To artists, black is considered a color, white is generally not.

In light, the opposite holds true. Black is the absence of color, and white is the presence of all color. To scientists, white is a bunch of colors, and black is not.

So the answer to this question really is, "it depends on what your perspective is".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats & remember its not fact until we see photos
punk.gif

I promised myself that I wouldn't even think of buying a new one until I had at least 50K miles on the '09. The way I have been riding the last two years is making me think I might have to break the promise. Less than 8000 miles in two years is not adding up very quickly and I really like the look of the Black FJR. None of the other colors interest me as much, Blue runs a close second and most of my cars have been blue. It may be hard to not go into one of the local shops and just take a look.

Congratulations on the new bike!

Looks like I am safe for another year, no AE. But black sure is 'perty' when its shined up!

Heh, I love the 2016 ES color... that blue is REALLY pretty. But when you slide that pretty blue bike into a ditch and you can't find another one within a couple thousand miles you wait for the next year/color to come out. I had a 2008 FJR prior to the 2016 and LOVE the black as well... maybe I'm just fated to ride a black bike?

Latest posts