New Area for Regional Organizers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
This area is viewable only by various regional organizers and meant as a place for WFO, SFO, EOM, CFO, CFR, and NAFO staff to be able to talk.

I would encourage general talk about organizing of events and those things that regional organizer share in common. Lessons learned, problems, positive things, etc.

It's not viewable by other regular members of the forum. Nor are the individual event staff areas elsewhere viewable now by other staff....it's just a new area that people can use if they want.

A current list of members with access include:

beeroux
toecutter
IronMaiden
MadMike2
twowheelnut
toecutter
BigChiefStinkyPants
twistedcricket
kilroy
Jackson
devanator
07FJRSD
extrememarine
luvtoride
fencer
jwilly
HaulinAshe
spklbuk
Violine
thompsonian
fjrchik
lotecredneck
FastJoyRide

Enjoy.

Ig

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing this Iggy. When I get a group of volunteers pulled together for CFR - 3, would it be possible to set up a similar restricted chat area within that forum if I provided you with their handles?

Iggy,

Can you include "Canadian FJR" he is doing the swag for CFR this year and he managed to get Yamaha Canada as a sponsor. He also does this for the ALDERs Rally we have each year so he has a fair amount of experience.

Jude

Thanks, now let's the handle right it's VIOLIONE (Vee-a-Lone- eee) :angry2: Ignegio :)

Violione is how the rest of the world (De, Sp, It, Pg, Fr) pronounces or spells Violin.

It is also the original name given to the Bass Gamba during the 14th & 15th centuries; this was the predecessor to the modern Cello and/or String Bass.

Some String Basses today still retain the flat back and square bouts and shoulders of the orginal Gamba body shape.

Learn something new every day!

V.