Creation of New Area for CFO Staff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can see this area, you have been granted access to a special area requested by Jackson for CFO staff to organize your regional event. At this posting the following members should have access.

Jackson

07FJRSD

Devanator

Kilroy

Other board members cannot see this area.

Also note, board adminis can, but we've got plenty of other things to do than also try to worry about your event. ;)

With the addition of the area you get a couple perks others on the board don't have...so please keep these improvements discreet. WFO staff have run this type of concept for a year and it helped out tremendously. We really needed to send PM's to more than one fellow staff member at time...so you've got the option of cc: for up to 4 people. And you have a bit more capacity to store PM's (up to 200).

If you all need something else or some tweak.....have Jackson (or whoever your CFO head is) ask me as it would be easier to have a singular head contact for CFO.

Enjoy and best of luck with CFR.

Ignacio

A big thanks to Iggy for setting this up for us. As he said in another message, it will be a nice place to hammer out minutae about banquets, budgets, vendors, and BS our way through the event.

Bill

twistedcricket is also going to be participating in this special area. He is going to be working on registration procedures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great group we have to work with. Everyone that has any women's activities in mind my wife Pam will help address those also. I will let her know and she'll respond though my address.

Dale