New BABY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
As some of you know, my wife and I have been expecting a little girl around the end of this month. Being a typical female, the baby made up her own mind, and arrived at 2:10 pm yesterday. The fact the she was early, by about 3 weeks, is obviously non-typical.

Both the baby, Abigail Nancy, and mom are doing just fine. This being our 2nd child, we were better prepared, and the delivery process was MUCH easier for my wife. Good timing, since it looks like the riding season is getting pretty short here in Northern IL.

Now I just have to get through the next 3 months of sleep deprivation, and then the next 18-20 years, and then, and then, and then........

Congratz. Just pushed our daughter out of the nest in September. Enjoy them while they are young.

Congratulations Trigger.

I see a PW50 w/training wheels in your future.

This makes one of each. My wife is hoping that one of them will be interested in horses, since that is her hobby, but I think my hobbies of Motorcycles, and guns are a lot more fun. Time will tell.

Congrats, Tim. With a girl and boy and you and your wife's hobbies, maybe you can figure out a new kind of biathlon with horses and/or motorcycles, and firearms. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Congrats, Tim. With a girl and boy and you and your wife's hobbies, maybe you can figure out a new kind of biathlon with horses and/or motorcycles, and firearms. Yeah, that's the ticket.
There are many days I would like to do a drive by on the FJR, and shoot the horses. :rolleyes:

There are many days I would like to do a drive by on the FJR, and shoot the horses. :rolleyes:
I agree, I don't ride anything with it's own brain..............well except my wif.........oh never mind.

congrats on the new baby girl!!!!!!!! :drinks:

Congrats Trigger! Two kids .... twice the odds of having someone to take care of you when you're older! :lol:

TiggerT

Congratulations. I've have one of each also. I love seeing the different perspective of each kid. Kids make for some good times. Love having them.

Congratulations. :yahoo: Might as well invest in the shotgun now, cause you are going to have to insure the boys know you are boss when she gets older.

I have a friend that would not let his daughter go out on a date with a boy for the first time until he had met him and had a talk with him. He would have his Smith and Wesson layed out and be cleaning it when the boy showed up and then he would have the talk. I told him that this would back fire on him one day when the kid reached into his waste band and handed over his Glock and said, "Hey old man, clean this for me while you're at it!" :gun: Good luck though.

Congrats TT :clapping: , glad to hear evrything is good. Hopefully darker days means sleepy baby, doubt it though.