New Dream Bike Business

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool but at max towing wieght 5500lbs and max towing speed of 20mph they wouldn't be much good on LA freeways. I could just see one trying to stop comming down the 405 at Mulholand towing a suberban! :eek:

Looks cool but at max towing wieght 5500lbs and max towing speed of 20mph they wouldn't be much good on LA freeways. I could just see one trying to stop comming down the 405 at Mulholand towing a suberban! :eek:
Dayem, boy! When was the last time you drove faster than 20 mph on the 405? And, yeah, that would be a hoot watching that rig trying to stop... might be able to to by the time it rolled by I-10! :D

Dayem, boy! When was the last time you drove faster than 20 mph on the 405? And, yeah, that would be a hoot watching that rig trying to stop... might be able to to by the time it rolled by I-10! :D
I remember taking the 405 from Torrance to the Sunset exit 6:00 pm every Friday night........... 15-20min! :bleh:

Man I feel old!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: