New exhaust option

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh No! You can bet OCC has one on the way! I'm sure the dialogue will go something like:

Paulie: 'Hey Vinnie, look at this crazy exhaust...man, that is sick!'

Vinnie: 'Oh man, I ain't never seen anything like that!'

Paul Sr: 'Holy Sh*t! Get the hell outta here! What the hell is that! That's just gonna kill'em at the (fill in the blank) bike show!

Of course, about then, they realize the rear wheel on their carefully engineered, hand-made $75,000 chopper doesn't line up (as usual) and proceed to spacers, hammers, and eyeballs! But I digress...... <_<

First spinning hubcaps, now spinning wxhaust. Anyone got any vidios of heads spinning on drivers necks?

Of course, about then, they realize the rear wheel on their carefully engineered, hand-made $75,000 chopper doesn't line up (as usual) and proceed to spacers, hammers, and eyeballs! But I digress......
This is the part that always gets me. Then after beating, twisting and grinding on key components, they have the nerve to give themselves titles like 'master bike builder' and people line up to buy their product. Puuulease. <_<

Guyz,

Don't be too hard on the Tuetls - after all, they have ....

MIKEY !!!

Mikey Rocks !

And to give you an idea of his value to the OCC organization, here's a description of what he does around the shop:

""answers the phone, doodles, plays with bobbleheads,

throws furniture, sniffs gasoline, eats and drinks""

And to think - he could have been my kid !! :D :clap: :D :clap:

(I think they left out "Farts")

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad enough you can burn an unprotected leg on a hot can, Now you can grind it into sausage while you wait :lol: :lol: cool!

:jester: