New Kawasaki Er-6n

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
This is how the new 600cc Kawa ER-6N looks like. Wikkid!

Kawasaki_ER_6n_010.jpg

I personally think the ER designation is in bad taste. :blink: Love the stock wave rotors though.:fan:

Stef

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuel injected parallel twin displacing 649cc, It will be introduced as a 2006 model in Europe, no word on a US introduction.

If you look at some of the write-ups, it's a typical Kawasaki beginner-bike design.

Steel frame, stamped steel swingarm, spindly fork legs, and what I believe to be a 5" rear wheel.

It's not hard for me to guess whether the Suzuki SV or the ER6 will win the sales war. I think the track war won't even be a contest.

Well it sure looks the part....so I guess one should avoid putting those new Pirelli Diablo 'EMS' tires on their Kawasaki 'ER'..... :eek:

I'd take the Suzuki any day, to me the Kawasaki has the ugly BMW look in the front end.

Are we going back to the paralell twin now ?

I knot of the weight, and the stacked transmission for size saving, but the SV sounds cool with a slip-on.

I like the looks of this, except the headlight pod/instrument cluster.

No thankyou... I'll stay away from any bike that labeled "ER" catch my drift :bigeyes:

James

Don't forget Yamaha. After 30 years away from motorcycles, a dear friend just bought himself a new FZ-6 for his B-day. Great bike for a great price! Got some wheaties too!!