New Rally Master

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devanator

Reaction score
Because of a new job and two weddings that I have to be at in Sept, I will have to be stepping down from organizing this event any further.

New job doesn't allow for much vacation. My brothers wedding and a close friend also getting married in Sept just is creating to tight a time frame for me to do this.

Sorry for any problems this will entail. (it shouldn't be any problem really) But Rick C was nice enough to step in and take over. I will be behind the scenes helping with anything that was started and hopefully make this a fun event for everybody. We will let everybody know how things are progressing when Rick gets back from CFR in a few weeks.

Sorry again. I feel mad, bad, and sad about this but it can't be helped.

devanator

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to thank Mike for all the work he's done on CFO up to this point, which is most of the heavy lifting. The hotel and banquet are all arranged and many other details Mike has already taken care of. Thank you!!

Right now I'm still in Nakusp, CFR is just wrapped up and if we can do half the job that FastJoyRide and his crew did here we'll have a great event. I'm going to work on getting some more info out here on the forum about how great the SW Wisconsin, SE Minnesota and NW Iowa area is. Stay tuned!!

<snip>....I'm going to work on getting some more info out here on the forum about how great the SW Wisconsin, SE Minnesota and NW Iowa area is. Stay tuned!!
NW Iowa..? Like..., Lake Okoboji...?? :huh: :unsure:
Oops, sorry those Canadians kept me oot too late last night eh.

Should be NE Iowa like Pikes Peak or Balltown or maybe even here...

IMG_0334.JPG

Iowa? :blink: It has hills? :eek: Hmm, Fancy that.

How's about the alphabet roads around Wisconsin Dells? IIRC That's a pretty nice area.

:jester:

Iowa? :blink: It has hills? :eek: Hmm, Fancy that.
How's about the alphabet roads around Wisconsin Dells? IIRC That's a pretty nice area.

:jester:
Yes, Mr. Bust you do remember correctly. Anything East of the Mississippi and South of I-94 is filled with great riding. There's also Wisconsin's Rustic Roads these make the alphabets look like the Super Slab.

An Iowagian Alp, no really been there, saw it in person. :unsure:

CornCamView354.jpg

Devanator, sorry to hear you have to step down, I guess life stuff happens. Hope you can find a way to make an appearance.

Rick's the new rallymaster, hmm, Rick like all LD riders is a little twisted, wonder what the [SIZE=18pt]SURPRISE![/SIZE] is going to be????????

...Rick's the new rallymaster, hmm, Rick like all LD riders is a little twisted, wonder what the [SIZE=18pt]SURPRISE![/SIZE] is going to be????????
I met Rick the last night of CFR...he seemed like a normal guy on the outside. :rolleyes:
I agree Rick appears to be quiet normal, matter of fact kind of guy you might even want to take home to meet your mother, but in fact he has been known to hang around with these guys Team Strange......Clicky

So if Rick's in charge I would be inclined to expect the unexpected. :clapping:

...Rick's the new rallymaster, hmm, Rick like all LD riders is a little twisted, wonder what the [SIZE=18pt]SURPRISE![/SIZE] is going to be????????
I met Rick the last night of CFR...he seemed like a normal guy on the outside. :rolleyes:
I agree Rick appears to be quiet normal, matter of fact kind of guy you might even want to take home to meet your mother, but in fact he has been known to hang around with these guys Team Strange......Clicky

So if Rick's in charge I would be inclined to expect the unexpected. :clapping:

Actually he doesn't hang out with those guy's he is ONE :yahoo:

A very odd MN1K, no Rick and no Hansons :(