New to FJR Forum...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graysy

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All,
Kent Gray here...
Just signing up as I every so often have questions about my 2015 FJR.
Picked it up a couple years ago after without a bike for nearly 22 years, and missing my 1992 FJ1200, which I gave up in 1999 when I moved to Alaska.
Now I am either riding in FL or KY, and am looking forward to getting out on it more and more.
Cheers to all...
IMG_2038[1].JPG

Last edited:
Welcome from eastern Canada. Lots of info on the forum (and a really decent search function). Also, no shortage of people willing and able to help out or help confirm a diagnosis.

Hello All,
Kent Gray here...
Picked it up a couple years ago after without a bike for nearly 22 years, and missing my 1992 FJ1200, which I gave up in 1999 when I moved to Alaska.
Now I am either riding in FL or KY, and am looking forward to getting out on it more and more.
Cheers to all...
View attachment 6913
Welcome from Sunny Arizona. Gotta love the FJR. she can be your Bride and Mistress. They are that impressive. enjoy keep both wheels rolling in the same direction

Hello All,
Kent Gray here...
Cheers to all...
View attachment 6913
Hey Kent!
Greetings from California (San Diego area). FJR seems to me to be one of the most dependable and well engineered bikes I've ever seen! I'm glad you're on one now.
I'm plannning a camping tour to Omaha and back this summer.
Safe Travels,
-StratTuner

Aloha FJR brothers, Northern California here. Lifelong dirtbiker. Love all kinds of motorcycles and motorcycle racing. Favorite bike owned was 1985 vf1100s sabre with flanders flat track bars and no fairing. Awesome power, good jumper. I never use 1st gear. Enjoying commuting on my 2004 non-abs fjr.