Nice short ride at WFO-6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLOWBACK

Reaction score
If you don't want to pound alot of pavement while at Park City here's a little ditty I rode today. Aprox. 150 miles and 3 hours. Had to brake hard three times for deer crossing in front of me ( one ran right behind the bike as I gassed it to avoid her). These deer were moving at 2:00 in the afternoon, so late afternoon could be a bitch dodgeing bambi. Just north of HEBER CITY go east on Hwy 32 to Hwy35. Go south east on 35 through TABIONA. Just past TABIONA go south on Hwy 208 to Hwy 40. Now go west young man GO WEST. After you pass STRAWBERRY RES. on your left you will see DANIELS SUMMITT General store & restaurant. Good food and drink. Now it's a fun ride down the mountain to HEBER CITY, then up past JORDANELLE RES. and on to park city. Plenty of photo op's, tons of great scenery and plenty of time left to nurse that hangover and mingle with friends back at the hotel. Hope this helps. Flo.

Sounds worth checking out .......

Thanks for the tip........ Bambi at 2:00........in July?????