North American Wild Card Moto-Tag Game

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say yes, just a military vehicle that is not on 'active duty' with the military/ was retired and was saved from being made into razor blades is the spirit that I was going for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grab - Military vehicle in civilian use.

2nqs5r4.jpg

New Tag: Yard Art, or a Castle like structural feature on a building.

1zxm8n9.jpg

Zoomed in, (it was on the back of the house, so I didn't want to get closer. The rest of the house is completely boring, just a square box like you see in the picture, just that corner is frivolous.

28upemf.jpg

Going to request a ruling on this one...

I guess you could call this "Yard Art." What it is, is the field that they have used in the past for the Yankee Siege Trebuchet Punkin' Chucker in the fall. It is no longer active, but it still sits out in this field along side the road in Greenfield all the time anyway and looks kind of cool just sitting there.

For targets they have all sorts of castle structures placed out a few hundred yards down the field. And the entire theme of the place is pretty medieval anyway.

Here's the tag photo:

100_4388.jpg

And here's a closeup showing the chucker and some of the castle-y stuff. Yes the trubuchet is really that big. It was amazing to see in action a few years ago.

100_4389.jpg

If this qualifies, let me know as I already have a new tag, but won't post that until I know it's good.

Going to request a ruling on this one...
I guess you could call this "Yard Art."

If this qualifies, let me know as I already have a new tag, but won't post that until I know it's good.
Fred, you had me at Trebuchet..

Me like, me want for my own yard. Would probably make the ACC shit their pants!

You got it, tag on!

Otay, Thanks!!

Here's the new tag so y'all have someplace to ride to this weekend:

Go find a Blacksmith Shop.

100_4390.jpg

Can be an active smithie or farrier, or an old museum type place like this one in Dunbarton, NH. They do open this for demonstrations and such, but not on a Friday afternoon. ;)

Hmmm... seems I've broken the game. Are blacksmith shops too hard to come by? I suspect that may be the case.

It would seem that I'm within the rules to claim my own stagnant tag and post up another new one. I actually have an alternate photo taken the same day as the Trubuchet and Smithy that I could post up to get things moving.

What say ye?

Well, darn. I've been gone and missed out on the "Castle like" structure. I've got an actual castle less than ten miles from my house. Good to see the game still moving along, albeit at a slow pace.

Hmmm... seems I've broken the game. Are blacksmith shops too hard to come by? I suspect that may be the case.

It would seem that I'm within the rules to claim my own stagnant tag and post up another new one. I actually have an alternate photo taken the same day as the Trubuchet and Smithy that I could post up to get things moving.

What say ye?
Work has been getting in the way of riding, but the only blacksmith I can find that is possible to get a photo of with the bike is a tourist fake shack with the sign on it, (and I haven't been able to go check that out to verify).

Go ahead and change the tag, either by claiming it yourself or just posting a new tag pic. It's also acceptable to post a new tag, but allow the old one to be grabbed too, just in case someone was about to get it,

OK, I like that idea. So here is the alternate tag. Find a campground with a beaver theme:

100_4383.jpg

I definitely prefer my Beaver to be Friendly!

(I'm sure you guys won't have any trouble sniffing out a little beaver somewhere...)

You can either get this one or the Blacksmith shop (if you can find one)

I know we have many farriers around here , but I'll be darned if I can't find one I can get a picture of. Would a mobile farrier count? I see them on the road every week.

It was a great adventure on the back roads today, regardless of the failure.
smile.png

I know we have many farriers around here , but I'll be darned if I can't find one I can get a picture of. Would a mobile farrier count? I see them on the road every week.
It was a great adventure on the back roads today, regardless of the failure.
smile.png
Absolutely. A mobile blacksmith or farrier would be good.

:unsure:Forgot about this one 5 miles from work. Colvin Run Mill. It has an active blacksmith for tourists.
Old tag: Blacksmith

My co-worker and newish FJR owner/forum member(One chance) waving in the far background:

New tag : Old stone bridge
Doesn't need to be historic. Just not built in the last 10 years or so.

Nice!! The Smithy was found!

Wish I didn't have to wait two days. I have some really sweet (antique but still in daily use) dry stone bridges I could show you. Got any closeups of that sign about your bridge? Would be interested to see it.