Odd Passenger caught on film

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what the typical cage driver needs-More distractions. WHy didn't he have his cell phone out as well as his boom obx on loud enough to hear over the video sound system??? :(

I was dying to see that things wings catch the wind just right. Whooosh!!!! The bird goes flying out the back of the car....

I hope that wasn't a helmet cam. Way too much time looking in the wrong direction while hurtling forward....

I hope that wasn't a helmet cam. Way too much time looking in the wrong direction while hurtling forward....

Yo TOE,

it aint my first rodeo.......lol My helemt cam is detachable. i was holding it in my hand and i have a monitor in front of me so i can see what im filming and watch the road.....

Jdog

Oh, that is funny! I have a cockatoo that looks just like that bird. I'd never let her do that, though. She'd be gone. Obviously the bird has his wings clipped & is probably tethered at the leg to avoid the "getting caught by wind" syndrome. I can't image the driver being that relaxed if the bird was untethered.