• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OEM Right Side Saddlebag, Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad German

Reaction score
I have an OEM Yamaha Gen II FJR saddlebag for sale. The bag is in really good shape. There is a scuff mark on the cover and on the rubber "Yamaha" bumper, but from more than a foot or so away, you cannot see it. The bag functions perfectly. The locking tab moves freely and isn't jammed/buggered up/etc. in any way.

The bag does not come with a lock, I removed it to install on my new bags.

Asking $275 plus shipping. If you need more information or want a particular picture, please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

22761d1437872852-sale-oem-right-side-saddlebag-gen-ii-fjr-right-bag3.jpg

22753d1437872852-sale-oem-right-side-saddlebag-gen-ii-fjr-right-bag2.jpg

22745d1437872852-sale-oem-right-side-saddlebag-gen-ii-fjr-right-bag1.jpg

Hey Mad German,

So far, I've found a new bottom only (my top is good) on partzilla.com for $266, and a couple of used cases with damaged tops that I'm still pursuing. Count me out on your complete case. I appreciate the heads up though.

Steve

No problem Steve. By bottom, are you referring to the half of the case that isn't the lid? I didn't think that was available. I thought your choices were to buy the lid or the entire case. If you change your mind, let me know.

Cheers!

That's right. Everything but the lid. Local dealer told me that the Partzilla price is below his cost. It was back-ordered until Sept 24, so I placed an order thinking I'd have some weeks yet to locate a better priced used one. Then I got an email that it would ship August 3!

Steve

Hey Mad German, Still waiting for back ordered OEM bottom, Do you still have your case? I think I'm interested. Will send PM.

Steve