Oil Change - Side Stand or Center Stand

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's really no big deal. Fill it up with fresh oil, run the engine, drain and refill with fresh oil. Do this three times and on the fourth fill you should have virtually 100% fresh oil. Done.
Au contraire, mon professuer! Let's do some more ciphering...Certainly not even close to the five nines purity we have come to expect for our beloved Feejers!!!
Hence the use of the word virtually1 and not the word absolutely. I try to leave the five nines at work and keep them out of my garage.

1Virtually: in effect, all but, more or less, practically, almost, nearly, close to, verging on, just about, as good as, essentially, to all intents and purposes, roughly, approximately

on the '05...
grin.gif
Glad someone caught that.
tonguesmiley.gif

It's really no big deal. Fill it up with fresh oil, run the engine, drain and refill with fresh oil. Do this three times and on the fourth fill you should have virtually 100% fresh oil. Done.
Au contraire, mon professuer! Let's do some more ciphering...Certainly not even close to the five nines purity we have come to expect for our beloved Feejers!!!
Hence the use of the word virtually1 and not the word absolutely. I try to leave the five nines at work and keep them out of my garage.

1Virtually: in effect, all but, more or less, practically, almost, nearly, close to, verging on, just about, as good as, essentially, to all intents and purposes, roughly, approximately
2Virtually: Something on the intarwebs,,. so it must be true! ;)

When I can't sleep at night, I read Fred's equations.
Wish that worked for me. Can't seem to sleep in much this week.