OK Midwesterners--Who Rode Today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely, you guys are making this stuff up,......right? :blink: :blink: :blink:
Just finally went in and read the last few pages of posts here.

HOLY BLOODY SHIT!!! You sonsofbitches have colossal nads!

Man, that is motorcycling dedication!

You hard core, cold weather riders deserve your own subgroup moniker and some recognition.

You have my deepest respect. :clapping:

Now please,...go get some hot cocoa!

And Happy New Year!
The 60th running od the Ice-Cycle Derby

https://www.wcco.com/video/[email protected]

But these are the folks that are really fook'n nuts

https://www.wcco.com/video/[email protected]

Set for tomorrow with a starting point of rt 12 and rt 120 10 am NE corner gas station and go from there. Two riders so far........

Last edited by a moderator:
It was about 32 and sunny here today. Would have went riding, but the Feejer is in parts in the garage - so it's good and bad...

i was out on the fjr. saw one other bike. an fjr. with lights and sirens. leading a funeral procession. i still waved. ( :

One bike seen on our ride. A Harley with out helmet of course. We waved and he did back. Rider did look a bit chilled. :lol:

Hey guy's; Got out for about 4hrs. yesterday, Was about 37 when I started out at noon. Sort of felt warm, in a cold sort of a way, but seein that last week it was in the teens, 37 wasn't to bad. Was nice, got up to 41, left my collar sort of open really quite pleasant. Unfortunately the weather turned on me around 3:00 o'clock and I wound up ridin home in the rain. 35 and fallin, fortunately though I have a great one piece TourMaster rain suit I slipped into and scarcely felt a drop. The last 10 miles were really somethin though, if you've ever rode when it was rainin "Cats and Dogs" Obviously no explanation is required. Is it Spring yet. 80 miles on the clock, all in all goodtimes.

Dave

Hey guy's; Got out for about 4hrs. yesterday, Was about 37 when I started out at noon. Sort of felt warm, in a cold sort of a way, but seein that last week it was in the teens, 37 wasn't to bad. Was nice, got up to 41, left my collar sort of open really quite pleasant. Unfortunately the weather turned on me around 3:00 o'clock and I wound up ridin home in the rain. 35 and fallin, fortunately though I have a great one piece TourMaster rain suit I slipped into and scarcely felt a drop. The last 10 miles were really somethin though, if you've ever rode when it was rainin "Cats and Dogs" Obviously no explanation is required. Is it Spring yet. 80 miles on the clock, all in all goodtimes.

Dave
Dave...you should have waited till today. At least its dry

Joe: Believe it or not I got home from work today early and actually considered goin out, but my brain engaged again and I decided no. 30 degrees is pretty cold, even for a nut like me. Me thinks the sun made it look warmer than it really was. Please don't tell me you went out today.

Dave

Joe: Believe it or not I got home from work today early and actually considered goin out, but my brain engaged again and I decided no. 30 degrees is pretty cold, even for a nut like me. Me thinks the sun made it look warmer than it really was. Please don't tell me you went out today.

Dave
Nope, to much salt on the roads. I might just have to put the bike on a trailer and head south... :blink: I'm beginning to jones :dribble:

18 degrees going in, 33 coming home. Damn weatherman!!! Snow wasn't suppose to come until tonight. It started about an hour after I got into work (7am). Well, it made the ride home very interesting. I was ready to walk it the last half mile on the side street. Now I have to get the salt off before it gets really cold. Washing frozen metal is a pain in the ass!!!! :angry2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guy's

If anybody is ridin in the Cleveland area today its in a snow plowin truck. About a foot on the ground and still comin, but hey look on the bright side..............................Hum? .......................................... All right so there isn't a bright side.

Hey guy's

Wait, I just remembered that the bike show is comin to the Cleveland IX Center at the end of the month. Almost can't wait to throw a leg over one of the new Connie14's..........................................................And thank God I bought the FJR.....................................................Hey maybe there IS a bright side to this after all. Dave

Well, no riding today or any time soon thanks to 10-ish degree weather and a double-whammy winter storm. :angry2:

But - my Aerostitch AD-1's are due to be delivered today and my Fuzeblock is also on the way!! :yahoo: