One HAWT 20 year old

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Over the weekend, had an epiphany- Miss Harley is 20 years old this weekend.

And what were YOU thinking, you perv? Some bikini clad 20 year old?

Or nekkid? So sorry Charlie, this is a clean website, LOL.

Here Miss Harley poses in front of the lake. This is what we call a teaser shot..

DSC09731.JPG

Ride report and pix here!

Wow. Very nice :)

I razz the HDers pretty badly. It's just a matter of time before I get the hell pounded outta me :p

Ironically, some of the neatest people I know ride 'em (hard) :D

Don, great report and the Evinrude mailbox is classic! I don't dare let my Mrs. see that palatial pillion seatage, she'll for sure be wanting me to re design the rear of the FJR to accommodate all that leather. Drop by sometime, will ya huh?

Nice, Don. If I were ever to own a Harley, it'd be jes like that -- seriously. I even like the ghey color. Wonder what that means? :unsure:

She looks comfy
wink.gif

I hear they are actually looking a liquid cooling for 2012 (seriously).
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Very nice :)

I razz the HDers pretty badly. It's just a matter of time before I get the hell pounded outta me :p

Ironically, some of the neatest people I know ride 'em (hard) :D
Once you sit on the Harley female anatomy pleasure machine, you'll never go, back, jes' sayin'... :p

That is one pretty 20 year old. :)

Doesn't look a year over 15.
LOL, good one!

Don, great report and the Evinrude mailbox is classic! I don't dare let my Mrs. see that palatial pillion seatage, she'll for sure be wanting me to re design the rear of the FJR to accommodate all that leather. Drop by sometime, will ya huh?
It's very comfie for the pillion. Ms Dcarver feels more 'secure' back there, and it's much roomier than the FJR, leg position and knee bend wise.

So sorry Charlie, this is a clean website, LOL.
Define "clean"... :unsure:

;)
Miss T, clean is what ever youwant it to be! (See post to MEM above?) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is it looks the same as the new ones they make today. I would have never been able to tell she was 20. :D

Happy birthday Miss Harley. ;)

Dave
Yes, and parts are still very available, from HD and from a variety of 3rd party vendors. Compared to FJR part prices,they are cheap too.
Nice, Don. If I were ever to own a Harley, it'd be jes like that -- seriously. I even like the ghey color. Wonder what that means? :unsure:
I'm not sure if you could handle a Harley yet, Rich. Me thinks you still have too much of go-phast in you to slow down to the relaxed Harley pace. Maybe in another 5 years or so... It really is a slow ride compared to the FJR and/or even newer Harleys.

She looks comfy
wink.gif

I here they are actually looking a liquid cooling for 2012 (seriously).
unsure.gif
I'm all for it. If HD goes with water, the power could increase, the noise decrease. Yeah, I said it, I like quiet Harleys. Mine is too loud for my taste.

Great pictures Don.

I have never been to San Antonio lake. Will have to check it out some time.
Let me know Steve! I can show you some bithchen ass roads and swimming holes..

The bike is alright, the passenger is awesome but I want here more about the deli.. :rolleyes:
You PIE whore!

Sheesh.

What kind of a doofus puts up a Harley ride report on a FJR site, anyway? :blink:

:lol:

Nice one, Don. And, at first glance, no, they don't look a whole lot different 20 years later...

IMG_0003.jpg

Yeah they still look just as ugly then and now, in fact they make the Vstrom look pretty good :D ........well wait a minute, let me rethink that.......is it against the law for a guy to own two ugly bikes ? :p

Sheesh.

What kind of a doofus puts up a Harley ride report on a FJR site, anyway? :blink:
Takes one to know one! Neener-neeeener BikerGeek ain't got no w... :p

Yeah they still look just as ugly then and now, in fact they make the Vstrom look pretty good :D ........well wait a minute, let me rethink that.......is it against the law for a guy to own two ugly bikes ? :p
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but we ALL agree Iggies blue n yeller FJR is FUGLIEST of all! :rolleyes:

Well, Ara didn't win the pix contest but it looks like he may have full movie made about him!

Latest posts