Ozarks here we coome!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UB2slo

Reaction score
I am planning a week long trip through the ozarks in mid May. I bought a Butler map of the area and I can't wait to get down there. We have about 10 people, 8 bikes, and yes some of our wives ride there own bikes. Does anyone have a contact for a good place to stay? We are looking for somewhere closer to Branson. Not for the town, but for its prime location to great roads. I have found a bunch of places but it's nice to stay somewhere other motorcyclists have stayed. Thanks, Jason

Heading out to the farm this morning but I'll give ya some ideas when I get back. I live near Springfield, MO and can forward you my contact info for emergencies if you would like just in case you need some assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping to rent a house or cabin for all of us to stay in. Then we will day trip out from there. May cant get here soon enough!

About anywhere near Eureka Springs. Far better place to stay and less traffic than Branson, but just a half hour or so ride up to Branson for shows and stuff. You'll have a great time!

Cliff House south of Jasper, Arkansas. Stay the night or just have breakfast or lunch. You won't be disappointed. The owners, Mike and Becky, are great.

I'll be riding the Ozarks during the last week/weekend in April. This will be my 5th or 6th bike trip up there.

Don't forget to stop for pie at the Oark General Store. Stand in front of the clear display showing 20-25 of those scrumptious heavenly round deserts, close your eyes, and point. It will be good, trust me.

Awsome guys. To bad it's still 2 months away. Keep the info coming. We will be riding 6 days down there .

Cliff House south of Jasper, Arkansas. Stay the night or just have breakfast or lunch. You won't be disappointed. The owners, Mike and Becky, are great.
Yes, a great place to stop and take in the views before and after 123...

I'll be riding the Ozarks during the last week/weekend in April. This will be my 5th or 6th bike trip up there.
Don't forget to stop for pie at the Oark General Store. Stand in front of the clear display showing 20-25 of those scrumptious heavenly round deserts, close your eyes, and point. It will be good, trust me.
I like the hot blueberry with the dump truck load of vanilla...man those portions are huge. Yer like eating a 1/4 of the pie. Or maybe the cute waitress just liked me. ;)

Or maybe the cute waitress just liked me.
wink.png
Yeah... that's it.

It rained all day. 550 mi down here. 2 300 mi days then a 160 mi (to let my ass rest). Then a 300mi . Now a day off. We will make up for it tomarrow.