• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pair of 07 mirrors (sold)/ Givi Mounting plate Virginia Beach

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becoyote

Reaction score
20160120_175913-X2.jpg

This mounts to the rear tailpiece and will allow you to mount a givi plate or would be nice if you want to make your own flat luggage rack with no trunk. spacers are included. Not sure if the stock bolts are used or if you will need to make a run to home depot for the 3 mounting bolts

$35 shipped conus

mirrors are sold

Right mirror is in good shape, the left, not so much.

It looks worse in the picture because I tried to polish and wax it.

20160115_172740-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodman said he wanted them if the good one is the throttle side. I verified that it is but havent heard back or recieved pay pal. This was only early this morning though.

Well if he doesn't follow through count me in. That is the one I need too. Really not interested in the damaged one.

HyperPete, I just talked with BECoyote and I think he is only sending me the right mirror so you can talk with him about the left one. I think we are not sure what you are looking for from the mirror, though. I haven't had mine apart so I am no mirror expert but it looks like there is no "boot" in the mirror.

Just got the mirror and it looks great! Thanks! I like how you packed it in a sock inside the bubble wrap. But it was a really nice sock and now I wish I had got the scratched mirror so I had the pair instead of another lonely sock in the drawer.
smile.png
Thrilled with the mirror.