• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parting out 2005 (Gen 1)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a good Upper Meter Case without scratches or blemishes. This is the(instrument bezel)that houses the clear lenses for the tach, speedo, and LCD screen.

Let me know if that's a possibility. Mine got wasted by spattering brake fluid thanks to a failed fastener on a RAM Brake Reservoir Mount. Replace your RAM mount screws if you have them, guys. They're bad news cheap! :angry2:

Part #2 Specifically...

https://www.boats.net/images/diagrams/yamaha/MCY/2005/FJR13AT_ATC/IMAGES/METER.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Big ticket item here.... :rolleyes:

Do you have the 2 little round reflectors that go on either side of the license plate bracket, if so....how much to NY 12075.

Thanks

How about those 4 little plastic cover plates (I assume yours are blue, too) that you put in when you take the bags off? PO lost mine. Thanks.

How much for the reflectors on the front forks?

Gary

darksider #44
Are you kidding me? Those are the first things I ditch as they make caliper removal just that much more a PITA.

Funny how one man's gold is another man's kryptonite......

How much for the reflectors on the front forks?

Gary

darksider #44
Are you kidding me? Those are the first things I ditch as they make caliper removal just that much more a PITA.

Funny how one man's gold is another man's kryptonite......
Hey Scoot, how ya doing? Shows what i know... I haven't taken the calipers off yet; but I am about due to check the brakes.
Gary

darksider #44

Safety first, you anti-Harley SkooterG bigot.

Oh, wait, sorry..

forgot you rode a gay Harley for sometime! :lol:

I'm interested in the following if available:

rear wheel

front end: front wheel, forks, axel, spacers, etc.

exhaust headpipes/collector

left muffler.

I'm right down in the East bay, so no shipping required!

Thanks,

Joe

Do you still have the radiator by chance? What are you asking for it and and do you have any pictures of it?

Thanks,

Grady

Latest posts