Paybacks are a Bitch: SkooterG left Papa Chuy a Note!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
photo-2.jpg

From Bret Gross: "Hi Don - Lucille's (my Miss Lucy Liu!) rear wheel is down at the shop, having a new rear tire mounted. I chased all over hell's half acre, trying to locate a tube of Honda Moly 60 Paste. Finally found one down in Vista. Then I began dismantling Lucille's hind parts in order to clean and lube the drive splines. That's when I found the enclosed message, presumably left by whomever pulled the wheel in the past. Ah, humor. Can't wait to finish reassembling and see what parts I have left over. = ) B."

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that is just too much
lol.gif

….. BUT you do realize this note was left by "Whomever pulled the wheel in the past" and now the person (Bret) who pulled the wheel now - has discovered it.

Could this possibly mean that a method of payment expected has changed?
weirdsmiley.gif

… and everyone thought Skooter just left non legible boooogers!

Gentlemen, I would not read too much into this. If you know SkooterG then you have to know you guys are giving him far more credit than he deserves. He really is not smart enough to come up with anything clever or profound.

I believe it was just wishful thinking on his part.
no.gif

Actually, there is something to be more afraid of, it's kind of a 'signature' of Skooter. Not to B Gross, but Skooter "The Booger" G has this thing about leaving Bike Boogers on other people's bikes. The minute you turn your back or leave your bike unattended, BAM, there it is, stuck someplace for you to find later. Seriously. And, B's bike has been a target. No kidding. Nobody is safe.

Actually, there is something to be more afraid of, it's kind of a 'signature' of Skooter. Not to B Gross, but Skooter "The Booger" G has this thing about leaving Bike Boogers on other people's bikes. The minute you turn your back or leave your bike unattended, BAM, there it is, stuck someplace for you to find later. Seriously. And, B's bike has been a target. No kidding. Nobody is safe.
Alan ionbeam is right, I scrubbed off all of the SkootyG boogers from Miss Lucy Liu that I could find before I sold her! However, Bret Gross said he is still finding the odd and occasional SkooterG booger on her! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

From yamafitter and RaYzerman19:

You should see the notes Ray & I left for BikerGeek.

Bill, fer chrissakes, now Andy's gonna be out there tearing apart his bike to find the notes and won't be able to get it back together! Probably leave the battery cable loose or sumthin'.

Gentlemen, I would not read too much into this. If you know SkooterG then you have to know you guys are giving him far more credit than he deserves. He really is not smart enough to come up with anything clever or profound.
I believe it was just wishful thinking on his part.
no.gif
But he does have a nice body...

Scoot.jpg

Latest posts