Pazzo GB on Pazzo Levers at Pashnit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$159.99 just happens to be the price I charge for these levers to you folks here on the forum. I will match the price and give free shipping through the end of this year.

Pazzo Levers at Bike Effects.

Please note the link below on how to get the forum discount which will price the levers at $159.99. Phone orders accepted and no waiting for group buys!

$159.99 just happens to be the price I charge for these levers to you folks here on the forum. I will match the price and give free shipping through the end of this year.
:clapping:

Maybe a nice admin can change the title to:

Pazzo Group Buy price at Bike Effects.com

or something like that....

Engraving?

Last edited by a moderator:

Please note the link below on how to get the forum discount which will price the levers at $159.99. Phone orders accepted and no waiting for group buys!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:good:

Still waiting to hear why FJR not listed...
Because Pazzo doesn't make levers for the FJR. :eek:

IF you order from any reputable dealer (Like Jeff @ BikeEffects) they would be able to tell you they substitute FZ-1 levers with a bushing for the clutch master cylinder (Hydraulic rather than cable).

Edit: Noted that the model list on his site didn't show the FJR. Am I going blind....er? B)
NOT to point fingers at "double_entendre" but to highlight the issue (question at hand):

[SIZE=12pt]If that site doesn't list the FJR, has anyone who is interested bothered to contact them?[/SIZE] :unsure:

It seems that would be the best course of action to get an answer. :huh: THEN you could report back to this thread and give us the facts, ....."just the facts"......(Dragnet,Sgt. Joe Friday, ca. 1955) :clapping:

Jeff (BikeEffects) does have them listed on his site, but why would anyone expect him or this forum to answer for what another vendor has listed. I dunnah unnerstan? :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]Or, you could wait until Gunny receives his engraved replacements and sells his current levers in the classifieds.[/SIZE] :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator: