• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PCA Luggage Back and Backrest for Gen I

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mavrik

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a PCA setup for the back of a Gen I FJR which I just purchased from another forum member. Problem is that I didn't realize that the rear OEM rack and grab handles have to be removed to use this thing (which is not going to happen), so before I try modifying the PCA setup I thought I would reoffer it to forum members at a great price. I'm asking $60 plus shipping for the setup. As shown in the pictures the back pad has rips from the previous owner but can be recovered quite cheaply, the back bracket and plate are in good shape.

I can't add photos so I can send them upon request or the previous owner post is still viewable, previous owner was Khromalusional. I would add a hyperlink but nothing seems to be allowing me to do such.

Offers accepted also.

thanks

Hey all,

I have a PCA setup for the back of a Gen I FJR which I just purchased from another forum member. Problem is that I didn't realize that the rear OEM rack and grab handles have to be removed to use this thing (which is not going to happen), so before I try modifying the PCA setup I thought I would reoffer it to forum members at a great price. I'm asking $60 plus shipping for the setup. As shown in the pictures the back pad has rips from the previous owner but can be recovered quite cheaply, the back bracket and plate are in good shape.

I can't add photos so I can send them upon request or the previous owner post is still viewable, previous owner was Khromalusional. I would add a hyperlink but nothing seems to be allowing me to do such.

Offers accepted also.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure about having to remove the OEM rear rack? I don't believe that you need to do so. You might want to call Dwayne @ 866.841.9256

the previous owner said the stock bolts and such would work and honestly there is no way without standoffs that this thing could ever work.....I would cut it down even if it did work because it is big...If I can't resell it, I will just pay if forward

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take this if you are still selling. Please pm pictures so that I know exactly what I am purchasing.

Latest posts