Phantom 3 drone POI shots of the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool ! Very stable transitions and nice zoom abilities.

I am thinking of the possibilities… now take it to the beach and post up some really interesting videos !
weirdsmiley.gif

Cool! Next step, rig it with auto tracking so it can follow over you and record you while hitting the twisties!

Cool! Next step, rig it with auto tracking so it can follow over you and record you while hitting the twisties!
Kind of what I was thinking, if it's doable, but maybe easier to do would be to have two people following you in a car so the passenger can watch and control the bird to get those action shots. That, I'd like to see. Especially of me. :)

Thanks, yes I am registered, and have my FAA number on my drone. I am considering getting a commercial license.
At one point FAA was going to require a pilot's license to go commercial. Glad they backed off on that.

For now, I have a little $45 quad that is all manual and can only aspire to a Phantom and all it's self-stabilization and "go to" autonomy.

Can be done, only the top speed is about 35 MPH.

I've not done anything with the FJR yet. I want to play with it, but need someone else with me to get some riding shots. If you haven't checked out the Litchi app yet, you should. Well worth the $20 price tag. It allows you to plan missions on the web, with automatic speed and gimbal control. Superior to the DJI app.

Here are a couple of my videos.

My first POI.

Nice job on those last 2...... Keeping them limited in length is good way to maintain the viewers attention.

People of the internet have very short attention spans these days....

You guys are terrible. I want a drone so bad, but other things are commanding my money right now. I really want an FPV racing drone.

They say 20 minutes in the add. I think often the flight times are slightly exaggerated though. (This is for the Lily, not the OP's drone)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts