Pictures of Pazzo levers on FJRs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWill

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a set of Pazzo levers for my 2008 FJR1300A. I have identified two color combinations as my favorites: 1) black levers with black adjusters, and 2) black levers with red adjusters. I am hoping that some Forum members can post pictures of their levers - especially in the two color combinations listed.

The pictures should show what the levers look like on the bike. There are some close-up shots posted already but those don't give me a sense for how the levers match the color of the bike.

I searched the Forum and Google for pictures and had limited success in finding good FJR pics. Any picture(s) you can post would be greatly appreciated.

Oh boy.........
Gunny +1K Skoots.
Just get what you like. Not sure posting pix will do much. You're not an interior decorator are you? :glare:

Many on the forum have Pazzos. Mine are dark blue they really look black. They look fine just like the stock levers but different.

Have fun kids. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh boy.........
Gunny +1K Skoots.
Just get what you like. Not sure posting pix will do much. You're not an interior decorator are you? :glare:
+2K Skoots and Bluesy ;)

Mine are clear anodized (silver) with blue adjusters. On my Blackbird, they're clear anodized with black adjusters. The primary benefit of the Pazzo levers is the ergonomic improvement, anyway. Go ahead and get them in pink -- far more likely to be a conversation starter than what you are thinking about. :huh:

save yourself about $100 by buying a pair of shorty knock-offs from www.bohemianracing.com like I did for my CBR.

They look just as good at less than half price - $100 savings buys a lot of gas mileage.

Oh boy......... Here's mine!

Scoot.jpg

Nice ones Scoot!

Bluesy and Bust: Did you see the Pazzo levers broach that SkooterG was wearing? Compliments of our Manatee Molester Radio Howie! It was before Skoot's boob job!

skooter_pazzo.jpg

dude,your thread got jacked and is teats up.
Huh??? Ain't he getting the requested pics of Pazzos? What difference that they're being used as women's apparel accessories? Just gonna have to match them to dress colors and Skoot's eyes instead of FJR body panel colors.